What you’ll need to tow an off road teardrop trailer
- Any Jeep, Truck or SUV with a class I or higher hitch. We can provide the correct 2″ ball hitch reciever for safe towing.
- 7 pin RV trailer electrical hookup (If you have only a 4-pin flat electrical hookup…See note)
- We supply an adapter from 4 pin to 7 pin that powers the trailers onboard brake controller and charges the trailer battery. At only 1,350lbs, it can also be towed without the use of the electric brakes.
- Must be 25 years old or older with valid drivers license and proof of vehicle liability insurance. See more about insurance here.
- Credit card for payment and security deposit.
Don’t have a trailer hitch?
- Borrow or rent a vehicle with a tow hitch.
- Have one installed at one of our locations:
- Rebel Off Road in Laguna Hills, CA
- Sierra Expeditions in Mesa, AZ.
- Saints Offroad in Glendora, CA
- Dixie 4 Wheel Drive in Saint George, UT
To rent a full size truck with a tow package, visit one of the Enterprise Truck Rental locations across the country.